The development of Pathos spearguns continues with the new series “Laser” that features the D’Angelo II handle.
The sensation of high accuracy and dominance in the water prevails when using this gun.
It targets demanding spearos who aim for smooth and powerful shots. The new full stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism allows for quick release of the shaft due to an extremely short travel path (7mm) regardless of the load.
1. Handle D’Angelo II low profile with stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism that adds extra 7cm of arming length. Moulded grip sold separately
2. Removable rubber loading butt.
3. Reel base.
4. 100% carbon barrel 2.0mm thick with built in shaft guide/rail
5. Open Muzzle with two bands.
6. 6.5mm hardened stainless shaft with a single flopper and a tricut point.
7. 19.0mm black over amber bands with plastic threads.
8. Articulate wishbone
SKU: Laser Carbon Speargun