Torpedo7 PFD jackets are designed for keen boaties or sailors requiring a quality Personal Flotation Device (PFD) for gulf or harbour use
The perfect all-rounder, fitted with a safety whistle and a small collar for comfort and to aid correct positioning in the water while waiting for assistance. The Torpedo7 Gulf II PFD jacket meets Australian standards AS4758 Level 100 and has classification in New Zealand as a PFD Type 402.
- Fitted with safety whistle
- Reflective strips for added safety
- Adjustable two buckle straps
- Heavy duty front PK zipper
- Buoyancy: 40 Newtons (size 3-4) / 35 Newtons (size 1-2)
- Meets both NZ (402) and AU ( Level 100) safety standards