The Oxford Bell Tent with Fly, makes for an ideal Glamping tent.
Bell Tents are classic. They're very roomy and easy to erect. Their aerodynamic design means wind noise is kept to a minimum and they remain rock-solid in strong winds.
The simple yet stylish, conical design has evolved over the years to what it is today, a classic, practical tent that can, with a bit of practice, be erected by one person within 30 minutes.
POLYESTER VS COTTON
Polyester canvas has the same look as cotton, but is stronger and it's not susceptible to mould like cotton canvas.
The 5m tent floor area = 19.63 m2 - that's 56.25% larger than a 4m tent at 12.56 m2.
Single Door Oxford 900D Polyester Canvas Bell Tents - 5m Diamer
• Size: 5m Dia x 3m High x 0.6m Sides
• Entrance: 1.7m in height
• Roof & Side Fabric: Oxford 900D Polyester Canvas, mildew resistant, waterproof 3000mm (double stitched seams)
• Colour: White
• Floor: 540gsm ripstop PVC, waterproof
• Netting: 40gsm white
• Central pole: Dia.38mm steel, copper-zinc coated
• A-frame: Dia.19mm steel, copper-zinc coated
• Ventilation: 4 side windows & 4 vents on the apex, with mesh
• Door: zipper, with flap
• Pegs: 24 x 26cm x 5mm steel
• Ropes: 12 x 3m x 6mm nylon
• Carrybag: canvas
• Pack-down size: 110 x 35 x 35cm
• Net Weight: 35kg